It's that time of year again! Membership of the Irish College of Paramedics must be renewed every January.
Renew now for 2018 - the cost is only €10 per annum. There are some great member benefits associated with your membership, and the Executive are committed to offering even more value for your subscription this coming year.
Membership of ICoP gives you:
- Access to our scientific day events, which are discounted for members.
- Access to the Irish Journal of Paramedicine.
- A regular email newsletter keeping you informed of what's going on within the College and the profession, containing interesting features, news and advice.
- Access to the ‘members only’ areas of the Irish College of Paramedics website, where you'll find access to member discounts, exclusive content, advice, free online CPC resources, research papers and more.
- Representation ‐ The Irish College of Paramedics represents your views to government, PHECC, employers and other external bodies (please note we are not a union).
- We represent you in your education and career, and pursue development of the paramedic profession and pre-hospital care in Ireland.
- We form partnerships with international paramedicine and pre-hospital care bodies to promote development of the profession, cross-cultural exchange and expanded opportunities for Irish practitioners.
- We undertake and support research on behalf of the profession, the sector and government.
- Savings on a range of products and services, including medical supplies, training courses and external conferences, including the following savings:
- €25 off Car Insurance
- €25 off Home Insurance
- 10% off Travel, Gadget, Pet, Car Hire Excess, Bicycle, Motor Breakdown and Wedding insurance (average savings €5 – €12 per product)
- €15 - €17 off Emergency CPC
- 20% discount and free shipping from Class Publishing
- 10% discount from SP Services Ireland
- Discounts on training courses from EMTS, The Difficult Airway Course: EMS and more...
To renew, simply click here, and log in to your account to update.